Ministry of Education issued an order today to nationalize 7 non government colleges. Few days ago, “President Abdul Hamid College” and “Mohangonj Degree College” of Netrokona had been nationalized. Some more schools and colleges will be nationalized in this process very soon, according to some member of Ministry of education.
Colleges that have been nationalize today are –
- Rajoir Degree College, Madaridpur.
- Jatir Pita Bangabandhu College, Gazipur.
- Bangabandhu College, Pallabi , Dhaka.
- Koira Women College, Khulna.
- Muksudpur College, Gopalganj.
- Kaji Mahbub Ullah College, Faridpur.
- Alfadanga Degree College, Faridpur.
Teachers, who are currently appointed in these institutions, won’t be able to transfer themselves to another college.