University of Queensland is one of the top 50 universities in the world. Its campus has its own parkland, lake and sporting grounds- a complete set for clubs and societies.
University of Queensland is a leader in bio-technology, marine science and engineering. It also offers many other curses in English, History, Political Science and Sociology faculties. It has research laboratories, inspiring academics and a campus culture that helps a student in academic debate and discoveries.
Courses and Programs
UQ offers a very wide range of courses for international students. Most of the courses are open for study abroad and exchange students. One can apply to any courses he/she wants if his/her country home institution approved them.
Here is the list of programs offered by UQ-
- Agribusiness, agriculture, Environment and Science,
- Business, Economics and Law
- Engineer, Architecture and Planning, and Information and Technology
- Health, Humanities, Music, Education and Psychology
There are six faculties at the University of Queensland. They are-
- Business, Economics and Law (BEL)
- Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology (EAIT)
- Health and Behavioural Sciences (HABS)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS)
- Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (M+BS)
Within each faculty, there are various schools and Centers which provide theoretical and research study.
How to Apply
To find your course, follow these simple steps
- go to http://www.uq.edu.au/study/ and search for your course
- Click on your desire course to know details about it. Details such as- Graduate or Undergraduate, on which campus it is offered and which semester it is offered
- If the curse is pre-approved for Study Abroad, students won’t need any special permission from UQ to enroll in the course. But is its not pre-approved, students will have to met prerequisites to enroll in the course.
A student need meet these following requirements to apply for any course at University of Queensland
- A student must have completed at least one full-time year of study at an accredited university
- A student must be currently enrolled at an accredited university
- A student must hold average to above-average results in university studies to date
- A student must meet UQ’s English Language Proficiency requirements
- A student must meet specific course prerequisites for admission into certain courses.
International Scholarship for advanced Students:
|Level of study||Undergraduate|
|Award Value||50% tuition Fee|
|Application Open||29 February, 2016|
|Application Close||30 April, 2016|
|Eligibility||The Scholarship is available for students applying in any of Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Information Technology and Bachelor of Multimedia Design course|