The Fulbright Foreign Program is an educational exchange program offered by the U.S.A. It enables graduate students, young professionals and artist from abroad study in the United States at U.S. universities or other academic institutions. Students of 155 countries around the world have the opportunity to have grants for the program.
The U.S. Embassy Dhaka has recently announced this year’s full bright foreign students program 2017-18. Details about the program are stated below.
Fields in which grants will be offered
- Clinical Psychology
- Communication: Mass Education/Media Studies
- Core Science
- Education: Higher Education Administration/Education Policy
- Environment Studies and Disaster Management
- International Affairs
- Public Administration/Public Policy
- Urban Planning
Fulbright grant provisions include: round-trip airfare, tuition, and related academic fees, a monthly stipend for room, board, and incidental expenses, a book allowance, health and accident insurance, travel allowance, and excess baggage allowance.
Candidates need to meet these requirements to be eligible for the program
- Have at least a four-year Bachelor Degree
- Candidates need to have at two years of professional experience
- He/she need to be under 32 years of age
- He/she should be a Bangladeshi citizen residing in Bangladesh
- He/she need to have a minimum 80 of TOEFEL or 7 of IELTS
The last date application is 28th April.
Visit here to know more details about the application and to apply through online.